Which Camp is Right for You?
Steps to make this your best summer yet!
Register For Camp
Fly To Camp
Meet Our Friendly Staff
Have Tons Of Fun
Costs & Camp Store
Basketball and Regular Camp Registration – $225
Primary Camp Registration – $180
(Updated Rates effective 4/7/2022)
Any balance due on camp fees should be received before or at the time of your camper’s week of camp.
The Snack Shop will be open each day, selling snacks, drinks, and apparel. Snack Shop money can be deposited into your online account or brought to camp. It will be deposited into your child’s store account and what is not spent will be returned at the end of the week. $30-$75 is an adequate amount depending on the quantity of apparel purchased.
We desire that cost does not keep any youth from experiencing the joy of a summer camp experience. We offer payment plan options as well as airfare and registration scholarships. Full or partial scholarships are available.
Flying to Camp
During registration you will indicate your travel needs and we will coordinate the flights to and from camp. Please let us know if there are any changes with travel.
- The day prior to camp, you will receive a flight info call
- Remember, weather may create changes to these plans
- Please clearly label camper’s luggage with their name and village
- We will greet your camper when they land in Port Alsworth
What to Bring
Ready to Make it the Best Summer Yet?
What if my camper gets homesick?
Homesickness can be common the first day or two of camp. We are compassionate and do our best to engage the campers with activities and cabin mates and find they usually are in love with camp by the second day.
What if I miss my child and want to see how they are doing?
We understand it can be hard to send your child to camp and are grateful you trust us with them for the week. Please call the office if you are concerned about your camper and we will give you an update on how they are doing.
How can I pay on my account?
- You can log into your account and pay online
- You can call our office and we can take a payment over the phone or help set up a payment plan
- You can mail the balance to our office: PO Box 176, Port Alsworth, AK 99653
What is the daily schedule like?
Each camp week is somewhat different, but all involve chapel twice a day, activities your camper chooses, cabin times, team challenges and outdoor all camp activities.
What if my camper needs medical help?
A full-time nurse and doctor are available to care for the campers and staff. The nurse will assist campers with any of their regular medications.
How will my camper get to Port Alsworth?
We will help coordinate your camper’s travel through one of the air taxis or local ministry flights. They will most likely be traveling in a plane with other campers coming to that week of camp.
What will my camper be doing in chapel?
A majority of campers rate chapel as their favorite activity. Chapel happens each morning and evening and is full of fun activities, singing and learning from the Bible.
Who are the counselors?
- Our counselors are volunteers who come from all over the United States, typically with a church group. They go through an application and interview process including background checks. We do our best to find and train quality people who will love and serve our campers