Tanalian Bible Camp’s desire is to love and glorify God through living out these core values.
Tanalian Bible Camp is founded on and operates from these following truths found in God’s Word:
- We believe the Bible is the verbally inspired eternal Word, revelation of God, inerrant, infallible and God-breathed. It shall be our guide in all matters of faith and conduct. (Ps. 19:7-11; II Tim. 3:16-17; II Peter 1:20,21)
- We believe in the triune Godhead, composed of God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit; co-existent, eternal, omnipresent and omnipotent. (John 1:1-8, Matt. 28:18-20; Luke 3:21-22)
- We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, sinless life, and that He is God incarnate, very God, for Whom all things were created. (John 1:1-14; II Cor. 5:21)
- We believe in the substitutionary atonement of the Lord Jesus Christ, that He by the grace of God tasted death for every man, and that all must be born again or are forever lost. (Heb. 2:9, John 6:44-69; Is. 53:3-5)
- We believe in the physical resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ and that He ascended bodily into the heavens and is now at the right hand of God the Father as our Mediator, Priest, and Advocate. (Acts 3:12-26; John 20)
- We believe in the universality and exceeding sinfulness of man. (Is. 53:6; Rom. 3:10-26; Rom. 6:23)
- We teach that every person must be afforded compassion, love, kindness, respect, and dignity. Hateful and harassing behavior or attitudes directed toward any individual are to be repudiated and are not in accord with Scripture or the doctrines of the church. We teach that the faithful proclamation of the Scripture, including the call to repentance, does not constitute hate speech, or hateful and harassing behavior, but is instead a fundamental part of the church’s loving mission to the world. (Matt. 28:16–20; 2 Cor. 5:11–20; 1 Tim. 1:5; 2 Tim. 4:1–2)
- We believe that God created the human race with two genders, male and female, and that human life begins at conception. (Psalm 139) These two distinct and complementary genders together reflect the image and nature of God. We believe that all conduct with the attempt to adopt a gender other than one’s birth gender is contrary to God’s design for humanity and therefore sin. (Gen. 1:27)
- We believe and hold to the Biblical principles that affirm God’s design for sexual relationships. We believe sex is a gift from God to be enjoyed within the marriage relationship. We believe that God has commanded abstinence from any form of sexual/intimate activity outside of a marriage between one man and one woman. (Gen 1:27-31, 2:23, 24; Romans 1:26,27, 13:9,10; 1 Cor. 6:12ff)
- We believe in the indwelling of the Holy Spirit, for all Christians, one baptism, but many fillings. (Rom. 8:14-27; Eph. 5:18)
- We believe in the personality and reality of Satan. (Eph. 6:11,12; Rev. 12:9-10)
- We believe that heaven is a place of eternal blessedness and that hell is a place of eternal suffering. (II Cor. 5:1-10; Rev. 20:1-5)
- We believe that all followers of the Lord Jesus Christ must maintain good works. This includes separation from the sinful pleasures of the present world systems. (Eph. 4:1-32; Titus 2:1-15)
- We believe in the “Great Evangelistic Commission” of the Lord Jesus Christ, “Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.” (Matt. 28:10-20)
- We believe in the personal, pre-millennial coming of our Lord Jesus Christ; (1) for His saints, (2) with His saints to reign a thousand years over the earth. (I Thess. 4:13-18; I Cor. 15:50-55; Rev. 19: 10-20, 20:1-6)
Choose a bright future today!
Interested in volunteering at summer camp?
Want to make a lasting impression?