Invite them to join you at summer camp and enjoy fun while building memories. Curious about God or wonder how you can know more about who He is? As life offers you challenges, come to camp and be guided by counselors and through the Bible. Participate in team challenges and enjoy time hanging out with friends.
- Team Adventure Challenge course
- Native Youth Olympics
- Hike to Tanalian Falls
- Elective Activities
A full-time nurse and doctor are available to care for the campers and staff. The nurse will assist campers with any of their regular medications.
We will help coordinate your camper’s travel through one of the air taxis or local ministry flights. They will most likely be traveling in a plane with other campers coming to that week of camp.
A majority of campers rate chapel as their favorite activity. Chapel happens each morning and evening and is full of fun activities, singing and learning from the Bible.
- Our counselors are volunteers who come from all over the United States, typically with a church group. They go through an application and interview process including background checks. We do our best to find and train quality people who will love and serve our campers
Homesickness can be common the first day or two of camp. We are compassionate and do our best to engage the campers with activities and cabin mates and find they usually are in love with camp by the second day.
We understand it can be hard to send your child to camp and are grateful you trust us with them for the week. Please call the office if you are concerned about your camper and we will give you an update on how they are doing.
- You can log into your account and pay online
- You can call our office and we can take a payment over the phone or help set up a payment plan
- You can mail the balance to our office: PO Box 176, Port Alsworth, AK 99653
Each camp week is somewhat different, but all involve chapel twice a day, activities your camper chooses, cabin times, team challenges and outdoor all camp activities.