Position: Director of Advancement
Tanalian Bible Camp is a Bible-based, charitable ministry bringing the hope of Jesus to Southwest Alaska. For 60 years, TBC has continued to provide opportunities for families, children, teens, and young adults to attend exciting, well-designed camps, retreats, and a life-on-life mentoring program. Supported by the generous giving of hundreds of individuals, organizations, and churches, TBC continues to make eternal impact in the lives of those it serves.
Who we are seeking:
Are you a follower of Jesus Christ who desires to use your gifts to advance God’s Kingdom-building work? Are you a dynamic, relational, and creative problem-solver with experience in organizational development, vision-casting, fund-raising, and public speaking?
Do you enjoy communicating stories of the great things God is doing? Does living and working in remote Alaska, enjoying the adventure, challenges and excitement that comes with Bush living sound inviting?
TBC is looking for our next Director of Advancement to spearhead the ongoing organizational growth and donor development. You will work with the TBC Executive Director and Board of Directors to set and implement advancement strategies to propel us forward in excellence and focus.
For more details about this exciting opportunity, see full posting, job description, and application instructions click here. Complete applications must include a cover letter and resume.
What we offer you:
- an opportunity to exercise and explore your spiritual gifting.
- training and possibilities of a long-term career.
- projects with responsibilities from your first day of work.
- coaching & mentorship — we are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- dynamic and accommodating work environment – we live our Mission and Values daily. We value every individual and support initiatives promoting flexibility and work/life balance.
All TBC full-time staff are faith-supported missionaries and serve as designated fund-raisers.
Contact Mark McGee, Executive Director for TBC